Thursday, June 29, 2017

[scrapbook] Starlight Dream

Hello my friends.
Today I was working on a feeling of starry twinkling stars.

What is a dream?
I got this question from a picture.
To me in the picture.
It was a moment when I thought about the moment in the picture !! It was.
I have expressed the inspiration from the photograph in a star shape.

 


 
http://thestudiochallenges.blogspot.kr/
 
This scrapbook  is reminiscent of this sketch.
It was a scrapbook work that utilized star shape.
 
 




 

 
For me, the dream was shining.
A moment when I made my way to my dream!
It is my work that remembers the moment.

 

2 comments:

  1. wow wow wow I'm in love thanks for playing with Scrapki this month!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very beautiful, I love it! Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges!

    ReplyDelete